In keeping with the theme and tone of the festival, vendors will be limited based upon our
We reserve the right to determine the vendors who are selected to participate based upon space and product need.
Only a limited # of food vendors will be allowed to insure the profitability of those who participate.
Specialty vendors are sought including products such as funnel cakes, ice cream, shaved ice, cotton candy, roasted corn, etc
To maintain the rustic appeal of the Festival and the Park, priority will be given to vendors of crafts,
An application form will be available on this page soon- please check back with us
Information concerning fees, electrical requirements, booth size and setup will be available on the application form.
This is an outdoor festival.
1. Booth fees are non-refundable, including cancellations. BOOTH SPACE: All set up items (tents, chairs, tables, etc.) are the responsibility of the vendor.
Vendors must check in at the Park entrance before setting up and going to your location. If extra time is needed for booth set up, let us know and arrangements may be able to be made.
Food Vendors must comply with County/State Health Dept. licensing and PROVIDE CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE with their application and vendor fee.
A limited number of food vendors will be accepted – only those submitting all documents and fees will be considered.
2. Vendors can begin their booth set-up as early as 7 a.m. on Saturday morning, September 28. All vendor set-up must be completed with vehicles, trailers, etc. moved to vendor parking area no later than 9:00 a.m. No vehicular traffic will be permitted on Legion Park Road from 9:15 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. to protect runners and walkers completing the 5K run/walk.
3. All items sold must be new, no used or flea market type items will be permitted.
4. No explosives of any kind will be permitted.
5. Vendors are responsible for their own tables, tents, chairs, and all other supplies and equipment used for exhibits. Canopies and tents should be secured by weights, no stakes in asphalt.
6. The Friends of Legions State Park and organizing committee are not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Vendor booths must be manned at all times.
7. Tax envelopes will be distributed Saturday morning and should be turned in promptly at the close of the festival. Every vendor should collect 7% Mississippi sales tax as required by law. All checks should be made out to Friends of Legions State Park.
8. All vendor booths must be closed by 4:30 pm and out of the Park by 6 pm.
9. The appropriate vendor fee (see front page) must be included with Vendor application. All applications will be reviewed and vendors who are approved will be notified by return mail. Any vendor whose application is not approved will be notified and their vendor fee will be returned.
10. SECURITY: Vendors are responsible for their own equipment. Friends of Legion State Park/Runnin’ n’ Strummin’ Music Festival are not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
All checks should be made out to & mailed to:
Friends of Legion State Park,
% Linda Skelton,
2243 Smyth Lake Road
Louisville, MS 39339.
All applications submitted will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
Use of Images: By participating in the Runnin’ n’ Strummin’ Music Festivals, vendors consent that their images may be used for publicity on social media.